DVP 2.45% $2.39 develop global limited

Anyway, short positions continuing to decline - at 1.51% (with...

1. 1,138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    Anyway, short positions continuing to decline - at 1.51% (with the delay). Not even sitting in the top 100 shorted ASX stocks anymore. At least this isn’t PLS at 21.53%. People need to chill! The forums have turned into a breading ground for pure fearmongering. I know why I’ve invested, and my opinions and views don’t change the way I feel. I couldn’t care less if this WAS still sitting at $4.00 or $1.85, or $3.00. Every time I’ve bought additional shares in this company, it’s because I felt good about the prospects. Not because I’m a shill and wanted to make a short or quick buck off old made retail investor down the street. The company/WE - because (most) that comment here, are all shareholders, besides some bots, brokers and guinea pigs…remains on a positive route, and on track for a successful decade to come. What did people think? Bill Beament was going to buy a top grade mine off BHP or Rio for a couple dollarydoos. Things take time to work themselves out and he’s vested more than anyone here. The best deals will present themselves when they do, DVP and Bill can only do so much with the cards they have. We have 3 solid mines, metals prices are increasing well for two of them and I’m sure PD will make good use when the time is right. It’s like keeping a vintage car…consider PD that vintage car waiting to be turned on at the right time. ZINC prices are hitting close to where Bill should announce Woodlawn financing and have the lights flipped on sooner than later. I don’t see why SS won’t follow suit with a nice prized announcement in the second half of this year, probably following a second strong quarterly. Just think where he’ll be dragging all of BGL’s underground workforce to. We have a good sized workforce already. People act like there’s 2 kids sitting in a candy shop changing expiry dates or as they would say, exploring tenements with nothing in sight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.39
Change
-0.060(2.45%)
Mkt cap ! $579.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.40 $2.42 $2.33 $827.6K 346.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2560 $2.38

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.41 12960 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$2.40
  Change
-0.060 ( 3.05 %)
Open High Low Volume
$2.36 $2.41 $2.33 43232
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.