DVP 0.00% $2.40 develop global limited

There are many levers they can pull in this business.I won't say...

1. 2,359 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1244
    There are many levers they can pull in this business.I won't say the projects are shite otherwise I won't be holding.
    Each has got its merits:
    SS has got a decent sized deposit and accumulated losses tax shield, 10-year mine life
    WL replacement value is $340M, all built up and almost ready to go, 10-year mine life
    PD if they JV or toll treat the rocks with minimal capex, that could set the blue print for other companies to follow suit
    If metal prices surge again in 6 to 12 months time, CEO will show the market who the real boss man.
    The CEO runs a tight ship and they raised very little money so far creating value. Although the SP can be a little higher, you can't blame them for trying the lithium idea.
    Mining services is the real diamond. They got the best operators and have demonstrated their skills over the past couple of years.
    FY25 $200M revenue, maybe $20M net profit - I think if they dish out some divvy in say 15-months, it will send a signal they are in business. Even at 2c a share will start the gravy train happening.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.