DVP 0.95% $2.08 develop global limited

DVP Technical Analysis, page-2756

1. 903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 634
    Hi Vandeleur
    Thanks for your thought's and a different perspective.
    The CEO has a bit of breakfast on his face, but IMO it really is anchored to the ESS acquisition which, in hindsight, was shocking timing but could still work with Li price recovery and stripping out the majority of CAPEX with the option to 3rd party process (MIN).

In terms of the base metals assets, I recall your post from earlier in the year flagging previous difficulties with WL and how it would need higher metals prices to work, if it was going to work at all! Since, then both Cu and Zn are up13% and both look to have consolidated in a higher trading range. I think we are in the zone from a pricing perspective. But Bill's not rushing, he has taken a methodical and careful approach to de-risking the WL mine plan prior to a re-start. We will have the best UG mining contractor in the business and processing will be key. The new plant is in-situ we just need the best people. I have been out to site and spoken to the team and I think things are different to when HRR owned it. There are some very good people on the team and making adjustments to what was previously done. I give Bill and team a high chance of making this work when they are ready to kick off.

The point you make about mining services potentially being the main game is interesting. They are best in class and could really be something if scaled up and standalone. That could happen. Bill could sell off the mining projects and stick with his core skill set, and I think this underwrites a higher value of DVP. What would we get if he sold WL and SS in this higher commodity price environment? and then what could the mining services be worth as a standalone business. I'm not going to strip out the numbers (a few brokers already have given their opinion) but suffice to say I think the sum of the parts is significantly higher than where we trade right now. I'm bullish whether we are a miner/contractor or just a contractor and will be patient to see how it all unfolds.

thanks for your input to the conversation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.08
Change
-0.020(0.95%)
Mkt cap ! $536.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.09 $2.05 $1.968M 951.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 9959 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.10 14006 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.