DVP 0.96% $2.11 develop global limited

There were not twice as many sellers today at any time. MD does...

1. 11,410 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    There were not twice as many sellers today at any time.
    MD does not have any meaning at all most of the time, and if it does its usually in the larger, more liquid stocks of which DVP is not.
    Because:1) do you consider black pool orders? No
    2) do you consider someone sitting waiting to take action with no formal order placed, just ready to pounce. No.
    3) do you think all the algo orders of so many small orders are individual traders? No.
    4) do all executed orders come directly from the MD orders sitting there? No.
    5) consider cross trades? No
    All facts. And not just because I said so. Look it up!

Anyone, no one specifically ok, who considers MD alone and on face value every minute of the day as to indication of market performance overall is behaving in a very very amateurish way and I fear for their money being taken easily. It will happen. There is way way more to consider as to market direction than MD alone.

Also, any person who trades a stock buys and sells including attaining a holding position.
    All, I mean all, instos buy and sell their way into a position in a stock, all the while putting out to the market their recommendations. To accuse me of desperately trying to sell to others when in the past Ive sold just 2 small parcels of DVP against 5 larger buy parcels, 2 of which bought way north of current SP, is simply out of line. Im not doing anything different to most forum members, brokers, instos, sofs, who are experienced share investors/traders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.11
Change
0.020(0.96%)
Mkt cap ! $544.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.09 $2.11 $2.04 $462.0K 222.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4666 $2.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.11 4581 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.