DVP 0.00% $2.03 develop global limited

DVPDB- Deferred Settlement condition, page-29

1. 5,718 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8094
    Geezzusss - so much info in there.

Thanks heaps for posting it.

I've just reformatted it so it's a bit easier to read and left in just the main points (most of the article!):

- Beament will embark on a global marketing campaign this week to attract institutional investors

- Develop's shares being priced in dollars rather than cents would be more attractive to large funds

- "I don't want to pump our tyres up too much but we have an ASX 100 board"

- Earlier this month, Develop launched its underground mining services division and made its first appointments

- Former Northern Star employees Paul Nilsson and Aaron Armstrong were appointed as manager mining underground and maintenance manager underground, respectively

- "Develop has a "major project status update" for its Sulphur Springs copper-zinc project in the Pilbara due in the next two weeks

- the company completed a A$10 million, 68-hole drilling program

- about 25% of the results will be included in the upcoming update ("We're really excited about how that looks")

- A resource update is due by mid-2022, which will feed into an updated bankable feasibility study

- A definitive feasibility study was completed in October 2018, but copper prices are now roughly 60% higher, while zinc prices are 30% higher

- The DFS identified an initial 10-year mine life - "From what we're seeing in the drilling results, it looks like it's going to be substantially bigger"

- Develop is aiming to have a bankable project at Sulphur Springs by the end of 2022 and will run several funding streams for the project ("It should be straight down the fairway in terms of financing")

- Develop will look to use debt to grow to minimise shareholder dilution

- The company would consider partnering on global projects and taking equity stakes, but only in green metals like copper, zinc, nickel, lithium, rare earths and silver

- Develop's board has been involved in 14 major deals worth $50 billion across four continents

- "M&A is in our DNA" - "I never talk about it publicly, but it's fair to say we'll be active"

Cheers,

GB.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.03
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $523.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.04 $2.07 $1.99 $1.128M 553.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4086 $2.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.05 24493 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DVP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.