DVT unknown

Hi Galloper,Like you, and a couple of others at least, I too was...

1. 149 Posts.
    Hi Galloper,

Like you, and a couple of others at least, I too was very puzzled about what was going on with DVT. However there was a notice today (on Comsec it was accessible under the symbol DVTDA - not under DVT or UXC) which says:
    "... Shares in UXC are expected to begin trading on a full settlement basis under the ASX code UXC on Wednesday 13 November 2002. Shares in UXC are currently trading on a deferred settlement basis under the ASX code DVTDA.
    As a result of the share consolidation approved by shareholders shares are currently trading on a post-consolidation basis, with the effect of re-rating the price. Shareholders in the Company now have 1 UXC share for each 18.6 DVT shares that they previously held. UXC's share registry will be dispatching new holding certificates evidencing this on 8 November.

UXC shares will trade ex-dividend on 13 November 2002. The record date for payment of the dividend will be 19 November 2002. The 3 cents per share fully franked dividend will be paid to shareholders on 25 November 2002..."

DVT closed today on 0.60 after opening at 0.63 and trading to a High of 0.65. Volume was 49,906.

cheers

Tez

Tez

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DVT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.