88E 25.0% 0.3¢ 88 energy limited

Personally when U have a CEO that STATES in an annmnt the shale...

1. 13,575 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 567
    Personally when U have a CEO that STATES in an annmnt the shale has potential (and it's easily interpreted as strong potential) to flow like a conventional well then I can't necessarily c how
    One can top that.

I think most here are tech savvy and realise that one NEVER EVER EVER takes bb info as fact anyway. One must always research for themselves and when one is content with that research hopefully one can sit back and be happy that one has done all one can to derisk their investment.

We r at the very risky end of the market and there will nearly always be doubt surrounding such an investment, therefore emotions run high.

The trick is to remove emotion and get down to the facts, and imo to date the facts r, well, pretty positive when backed up by my research, simple
    as it may be.

That last unknown for me re the non swelling clays was the last doubt I had over this play, and the fact that PB is still prepared to go for it backs my research on clays, and that there is a reasonably high chance, backed up by Ice 1 data/analysis, that the HRZ may behave the way they hope it will.

It's ironic that we have an old cliche " nothing is set in stone" . Applies both ways really. It IS set literally in stone. But then it isn't until we know definitely WHAT is set IN that stone !!!

d
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $23.91K 11.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
392 455723414 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 635662621 156
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.39pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.