88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Forward looking statements are not allowed by the ASX, positive...

1. 3,881 Posts.
    Forward looking statements are not allowed by the ASX, positive or negative, and they have gotten tougher on this not so long ago.

They can only state facts, and are only required to inform the market of "material" changes, not when the photocopy paper turned up and it was blue instead of white.

Note, however, they can inform the market of other facts that are not currently or directly material that they think might be relevant but but may or may not be material, they just can't speculate on what they mean going forwards.

This is why I was saying a few days back that the information provided is a clue of what they are thinking, but they can only announce the facts, not any interpretation of what they might mean - it is a new play, no one knows what these things mean, though they or others may have ideas or theories.

Anyhoo, I believe the intention was to provide updates, in order to maintain form they had to say something, how do you think the market would have reacted with no updates?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $6.857K 3.073M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
289 346631721 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 573714669 217
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.