KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Disclaimer- yes I know DW8 is a micro cap- but we can assume it...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Disclaimer- yes I know DW8 is a micro cap- but we can assume it will follow roughly the same trend as smalls/mids but within a more extreme range. EG- Feb this year saw smalls get to 28X, DW8 went to 100x, now smalls are at 14x, DW8 is a 5x. Same trend just more extreme. Small are at almost decade low valuations. I believe the opportunity is in smalls, with large caps at 20 year high valuations. Assuming 2022 sees less covid news and less talk of inflation- the flight to safety stocks should subside and hopefully return some investor money to 'risker' players in smalls / micros. "support' level for smalls PE ratios seems to be coming in pretty soon- so I for one am positioning / will continue to position for a multi year rerate on smalls - which will compound with increases in revenue. Would expect at some point for smalls to return to a pe of at least 18x- maybe micros to 25- 30x ?? Very compelling when considering the upside just from a rerating of price multiples compared to how close we are to a potential bottom of multiples. https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3854/3854156-cae7c1f9a0b77c5ef49c3a3d7f803e8d.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.