KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

So the major concern for investors is the cash burn and the...

1. 122 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    So the major concern for investors is the cash burn and the sustainable growth rate. I can definitely see why this might be a concern for investors. It is certainly a valid concern going of the figures from the quarterly reports. I recall DT answering a cash positive question last year, he stated something along the lines of it not being a concern for him at the time and further went on to say it would only take 1 big name to change that overnight. I'm definitely curious to hear about some of the big names entering in the next could of months. I would assume (being the largest holder) he knows exactly what is going to take place over the next 12 months. Reasons for cash burn were explained quite clearly in the recent presentation, giving me enough confidence to be happy where the company is heading. The company growth rate has exceeded my expectations since the beginning. I appreciate investors currently holding off buying, especially with the erratic selling that has taken place from various parties of late. There is less reason to invest at the moment with some of the inexperienced holders and day traders exiting. SP has taken some punishment and overshot massively, this will (in my opinion) lend itself to a large opportunity for new investors and current investors wishing to increase their holdings in DW8. Sail the seas team.
    Swick

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.