KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

P/S ratio now well below the 2 year mean- also well beneath...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4163/4163313-6711ffdf90813ae0903d80fd3b0f2e9d.jpgP/S ratio now well below the 2 year mean- also well beneath launch date P/S ratio when we were shipping 2000 cases a month using Aussie post.. Normal valuation activity can be seen in the 2019-2020 period- as the business established a more solid foundation and derisked/ showed greater promise/ growth , it commanded a greater PS ratio.. Compared to the abnormal activity of today.. we have an extremely derisked position now compared to 2019 & has also somewhat maintained decent growth rates, yet PS has continued to fall and is at 10 now, compared to historical average of around 40 ( discounting pandemic era easy Money policy/euphoria). ala- PS has gone down despite improving fundamentals. This is not to mention any sort of forward facing PS ratio... we would be somewhere between 3-4 forward PS right now... absolutely nutty stuff.. its being priced at worse than 0 growth legacy industry businesses...
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4163/4163314-8fec743f0840f4b5ebd8f2a59abd56cd.jpg

I know its not the same thing, but its the closest data available/ pretty much a proxy for PS ratios. Once again we can see that while DW8 SP has been thrashed- it is congruent with a small cap PE ratio that is still at historic lows. What is good is that we can see since my last post in February- that small cap PE has maintained while large and mid cap PE has fallen.. Rotation maybe? Idea is supported with drops in major indices while Russel2000 has maintained relatively well... also supported by the idea that over the past few weeks, major indices have fallen while DW8 has maintained... Micros and smalls are the first to fall, but are always the first ones to come back..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.