KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Cap raise talk because: 1. There’s cash till early calendar 2023...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Cap raise talk because:

1. There’s cash till early calendar 2023 which means on this trajectory, cash raise will probably start to be discussed eofy/ start Q2fy23.. which is not too long away.

2. Cash situation would be aided & cap raise averted by project one synergy cost cuts + 1mil supplier; however I don’t think the market is pricing either of these cases in because I) this quarterly will apparently show a larger pmoc due to additional project one fees, with potential improvements only being shown maybe at the end of July in Q4 4C & not sure if they can use projected cash flows on a 4c if there are less than 2Qs of cash left- hence forcing a cash raise. II) 1 mil supplier was anecdotally announced 4 months ago- so I’m confident that no one is actually pricing this piece of information. Assuming/ pricing in that it will be announced in the coming 4c would not be the correct way to analyse the stock right now.

this is why base case scenario is a cap raise by start Q2fy23.

assuming heavy pmoc until eofy with current growth rates would have SP suppressed for a while leading to a cap raise at a similar SP to now leading to heavy heavy dilution~ Pricing this base case in is likely why we’re trading at 4x forward PS ratio while maintaining insane qoq growth…

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.