KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Just something that I've been noticing over the past weeks....

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3307/3307115-2789b1da422dbf421cad53a08867cb96.jpg
    Just something that I've been noticing over the past weeks. Comparing the chart of dw8 to those of 2 other similar companies- their names are on the chart. They are all similar (ish) companies- micro cap and in tech, ala without looking too deeply into their FCF you can assume they have high growth multiples assigned. TLDR they would be treated similarly ( as a general comment) by institutions/ funds. You can notice since around April they have all been experiencing the same sort of sluggishness in their SP. Im sure there is more to say about this, but long story short, I believe right now DW8 is just caught up in a sector wide rotation- I write this as some of you might be asking, well the NDQ is ATH, why not us. Well you need to discern sector once again on the MC. Final comment- I don't think the slow moving SP has anything to do with supposed negatives re the company - negative FCF on last 4c or case numbers that didn't grow over the past 2 mths or any other theories that might come up... but rather to do with general ebb and flow of portfolio allocation / economics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.