KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Chart

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    Im no charting expert by any stretch of the imagination, but in my opinion its looking a little more promising after today, although as u stated the volume especially today was very lacking. Red Tuesday's volume was 47mil, yesterday only half that, and today was a measly 8mil, don't think everyone is that convinced to move in just yet, although I don't think you'll regret the decision if u have bought the last 2 days in a few months even if it does drop slightly more.
    RSI starting to move out of the overbought territory too (circled in orange)
    We need a good Dean Taylor Friday special and give us a great weekend and to kick this downtrend in the guts once and for all!
    We're definitely due for a suprise announcement, though i have a feeling they're too flat stick getting MARKET B2B up and running smoothly so we will see.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3178/3178478-87b15d3da8c3e1733e094d2c520543a0.jpg
  2. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 246
    Yeah I'm starting to think that this week's sell off was just part the pain that the rest of the ASX suffered.

We probably took a harder hit from all of the hype buyers bailing out who never really understood what the business was in the first place.

I feel like this is where we should have always been at this point before Credit Suisse made a mess of things a month ago.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.