KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-10215

1. 239 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 319
    Hi All - thought I would share a really random encounter I had yesterday evening.

I bumped into an old school friend who I hadn't seen for a couple of years at a supermarket. He was telling me that he was now a forklift driver at a Wine Logistics Business in Pemulwuy. Naturally I get curious as he shares that it was Partons! Small world...

We spoke quickly about the operations of the warehouse, flow of cases, management, safety and growth (post being acquired by DW8) and all signs were positive. He was sharing that they have been extremely busy and that most their customers were moving relatively large numbers, particularly the local bottle shops they service (Dan Murphy's was an example). Management and the overall team culture was strong and he said it was a good place to work at - I always hold how engaged staff are as a key contributor to overall productivity.

In terms of the transition and how the acquisition is coming along - he said it seemed to be on track from what he could tell. Management expect volume to further increase as they take on WD customers. They have also started to integrate WD's system alongside the existing Partons systems and are hiring additional headcount in some locations.

This probably isn't so material as he isn't in a very senior position at the company however just sharing insights!

Cheers, DYOR and all that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.