KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-10466

1. 3,116 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1592
    @TommyTrader has provided good info and a touchstone for how well Market has been going - over the past couple of months. If you go over his posts you can see the consistency - it appears to be fairly close to the mark.

I am a believer in the story of DW8. However there has been cause for a bit of concern last 6mths.

We started in logistics well over 12mths ago to be simply as the groundwork for Market - as 3pl. Anticipating market is where the big margins are.

After the WDA acquisition the hope was market would start to boom with a listing of many products. It appears there is some take up but perhaps not much in last 6mths (granted lockdowns etc). Notice we have still had no metrics on Market.

Then about 6mths ago the shift toward being logistics heavy became apparent - in acq of patrons. The reasoning - big customers need to know logistics are taken care (+ but load more suppliers)
    The theory is Amazon-like.

Now we have Kaddys. It does seem like this is a way to supercharge market (which perhaps wasn’t growing).

Possiblebarriers
    - getting logistics to work nationwide (Partons + everything else
    - getting enough momentum in market to get swim momentum

Now I believe Dt and team can do it, however there are some significant challenges, and if in 6 mths time they do not have the market size (after integration) what is to say SP wont be at a similar price (maybe 7-8c) and then another CR for the next acq?

The difficulty is that it is hard to assess how the acquisition of WDA and patrons have gone - no time nor metrics to assess properly.

All I am saying is - I think realistically MARKET has been a challenge (and this is where the main focus and margins are to be - in the area of tech) - otherwise we are just a logistics company.

still here and will be for next 6/9mths

DYOR and all that
    Last edited by bavarian1975: 21/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.