KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I moved my buy order from .056 to .055 last night. I could feel...

1. 45 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    I moved my buy order from .056 to .055 last night. I could feel that they were pushing us to double bottom at .055

If we close at .055 today then bounce off it tomorrow it should at least be a good chart setup ready for the announcement Thursday or Friday.

This is all short term though and will be irrelevant when we release the next quarterly in January or in April once all the businesses have been fully integrated on top of the organic growth.

I’m not expecting massive revenue numbers in this quarterly due to the lockdowns I think Partons will have taken a hit. Besides that I’m expecting an announcement jam packed full of new big signups and some other exciting information.

It’s been so great to see the business plan executed over the last 2 years but now we are getting to the pointy end. I can only imagine the revenue numbers we will see next January once everything has been integrated, just finishing the busiest quarter of the year and with the additional revenue of adverts on the platform and selling the data we have gathered from our platforms.

Taking a 3-5 year view if we haven’t been bought out by one of the major liquor distribution businesses, we will be the major player with the majority of liquor orders coming through one of our platforms. This is without us branching out into food or other products we can store, sell and deliver. Once we have the majority market share it will be easy to introduce new products and have mass uptake from day 1.

When the share price is down and all the downrampers come out it’s important to remember why you bought the company and if it has executed everything it said it would and have the support of a strong team including an extremely experienced board.

This is a multi billion dollar company in the making and these short term dips are only opportunities to get more shares at a discount if you have a strong conviction.

GLTAH DYOR
    onwards and upwards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.