KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-10621

1. 39 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 19
    I love the “negative” posts because they sometimes add some semblance of reality to the picture.

It’s important for me to be able to read both sides and still find the conviction in believing in the business model and personnel.

In saying that, I was concerned with the way things were heading. I mean, I was always a strong believer (and pretty loud on here about it) that the logistics business was a means to an end. I think the comments from the Kaddy founders regarding the acquisition have solidified this notion.

A major growth barrier for them proved to be external logistics providers and not having the ability to control this function of the greater business.

I’m excited to see how we capitalise on the following;

1. Having an experienced tech start up team as part of the business with the Kaddy Founders and Kaddy in house Dev team
    2. Having Rockpool Group owner invested (huge industry leverage)
    3. Hospitality scene opening up
    4. Post Covid economy

I think we’ll see new revenue streams come to fruition as we move forward with growth across the next year.

I’m not going to lie - it’s still spooky to over leverage in a business like this and I can understand how that has lead to many holders experiencing stress and holding fatigue.

I prefer to initially buy what I’m comfortable with - and then build my position month to month.

Given the undoubted potential upside - I’d have to still call this one a buy at these levels.

caf
    ✌️

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.