KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-10907

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    You are wrong. If you were to take his valuation at 5c and account for the dilution then the current price is LOWER than his initial prediction. BMF would be even more right then.

You are misunderstanding valuation and market cap and the impact of dilution.

share price drives your portfolio value, market cap does not. why do you think every single stock market analyst on earth puts share price targets and not market cap targets? that's just rewarding dilution.

Calling the share price at 5c (at effectively 70m cap) is one thing. Seeing it at 5c at 110m cap IS EVEN WORSE. it means your share of the company is even lower. if you normalise your newly adjusted proportional ownership of the company, your real share price is like 3.5c. This is what you call value destruction.

This is not the first time you've been astoundingly wrong on something even just slightly technical. I spotted a lot of errors from you for a long time and every time someone pulls you up for it you dismiss them.

anyway, back on topic. I think we hit a short term bottom here. I would exactly say it's oversold but certainly looks a lot better. the elevated volumes look to be slowing, likely from the raising flippers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.