KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Bro I understand what dilution is lmao. And I also get that...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Bro I understand what dilution is lmao. And I also get that unless the issued shares produce cash flow proportionate to their dilutive ratio then yea— it’s value destruction for SH. u insist that holders are having wealth destroyed etc- which is untrue in this situation if u believe partons and Kaddy can increase cash flow by more than 20pc..

simply & for those who are unfamiliar- yea there are more shares and u own less of the pie- but the pie is significantly larger.

my commentary is not not a matter of dilution on existing holders- but rather what I’m saying is- unless BMF is a fortune teller - in being able to predict 2 left of field consecutive dilutions in knowing that today we would be 20% diluted- then we assume he’s using some sort of valuation method- then his valuation of 5c @70m is now a valuation of 5c @110m. Like 5/11/21 he picked the right number- but u get that his valuation is more than 50% upgraded right? He would- like u stated- have to adjust his valuation to 3.5c. Which he did earlier this morning I guess lmao

bmf an idiot savant? Idiot definitely.: savant maybe??

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.