KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-10989

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Hi @stu1101, yes I remember you from the forum from a few years back (I've been in DW8 since August 2019). Like you I have added at various price points, though retain a fairly low average (and as such my psychological buffer against the volatility/rollercoaster of the SP is different to those who have entered in the last 12 months or so). Seeing my DW8 account value spike into seven figures in March/April certainly sensitised my investment nervous system to a range I did not expect to see until FY2023 though, and there is now a framing effect of the current SP as a result. On balance though I am happy, even though we are below my EOCY expectations of 6-8c, but I note the dilutionary effect of the acquisitions to SP/MC calculations to this expectation as well.

Frankly, I was not happy initially with the most recent acquisition, as it changes the upside equation/remaining ullage, but I now see the implications for the TAM, growth, syngergies, and resulting accretive revenue as quite interesting and exciting. Less upside to reach certain arbitrary points such as 1B valuation, but shorter time horizon for this now (still years) and larger overall realistic MC target and chance of sucess (though there are certainly still risks).

I'm still thinking in terms of years, a few more at least. I'll be holding (most) of my parcel/s until 2024 at the earliest, but may take some off along the way if SP overshoots again (or if life demands the capital for other purposes: I want to build a home in the next few years smile.png).

Best wishes to all. Looking forward to the webinar today, a breather from the market over early summer, and checking back in for the Jan quarterly.
    Last edited by tas_mc_investor: 10/11/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.