KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Don't understand why people need the validation on something...

1. 7,027 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1355
    Don't understand why people need the validation on something they've bought with announcements every week. Thought it would be obvious by now that the company is growing tremendously and roll outs are on their way...

Plus - its known that these will be rolled out so they won't have much impact on the SP.

Don't take offense to what I say as I call it as it is and have done from the start, not even mad about the share price decline because my estimation was a market cap of $140mill by Christmas as of 11 months ago. Although SP is different, $140mill market cap is about a 6.4c share price.

I forecasted the Q1 2022 with a 5% variance, so here's my Q2 2022 quarterly revenue estimation:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3803/3803709-8345e17aafae33c086c10e55f9cf16ca.jpg

Anything more than $6mill and the growth is incredible, but anything $5-6mill would be great. I've estimated using 20% growth for December so it could be far fetched.

Everything is coming along nicely, and the constant complaining about SP movement is absolutely unwarranted. Opportunities are what you make of them.

I have yet to buy any more since my initial buy ins at $0.006 and $0.008 but I am getting awfully close to topping up - early 2022 if we're around this share price and growth, integrations and profitability are flowing through then there's no doubt some funds will be deployed here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.