KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

So it’s confirmed that the 15pc rise from 5.2 to 6.0 was due to...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    So it’s confirmed that the 15pc rise from 5.2 to 6.0 was due to the closure of the short position. Almost immediately after closing they’ve initiated another short- explains why the price has been trending downwards again. Data only to the 11th- so my guess is that over the past 7 days the shorting has intensified. Psychological games are definitely being played- making traders think a buys is safe due to a technical breakout due to fundamental news flow- then slamming them immediately. That’s one way to get at least T+2 to get stopped out + cause more capitulation. There reason I don’t think this is structural shorting- like shorting tourism mid pandemic or shorting outdated business models- is that the shorting is aimed at specific prices with short short term targets. If you don’t think the stock is being toyed with or think it’s cringe to being there is institutional involvement- I would love for anyone to share stories of a retailer targeting prices in this manner.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3806/3806920-6aa97e667dc797aff9770e18a13e4bd0.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.