KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I don't have the knowledge to challenge any of that - happy to...

1. 472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    I don't have the knowledge to challenge any of that - happy to defer to your superior understanding.

I never said institutions weren't involved in DW8 or small caps, but virtually every stock discussed on HC see their shares as these highly prized assets that instos are desperately toying with to accumulate massive positions.

I was more challenging the view that companies see DW8 as such a huge threat they have to try strangle it now to preserve their own interests.

I simply don't think we are that important (yet, hopefully!)

I have no doubt instos will make money where they can, including small caps. I do doubt that every company with a declining share value is due to the big end of town valuing them so highly that they must have them no matter the method required.

It's my opinion that in retail heavy stocks, a declining SP is often due to retail themselves not having patience or seeing consistent red and psyching themselves out.

The big players that can move markets have asset pools many orders of magnitude larger than DW8s MC. A buck will be made anywhere it can be, but toying with DW8 specifically would hardly be a directive / strategy.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.