KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

It more or less seems that you're blaming the market for your...

1. 6,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1352
    It more or less seems that you're blaming the market for your failure to exit when the price of the company is overvalued. No way should this have hit 21 cents in its stage of the business cycle. That equated to a market cap of $378mill when its revenues were just shy of $4mill per year. The company had to hype the market up in order to get the SP moving to gain enough market share to acquire quality businesses, and that's exactly what they have done.

Now, the market cap is about $130mill and poses some better value on an annual run rate of $25mill-ish I'm guessing from my forecasts. If those that bought at a larger market cap believe in the business than there poses significant long term benefits from the business than what the market realises here and now.

To me, it seems you are just whinging about your ability to enter and exit the market or are looking for short term gratification on your investment in the company which isn't the goal from investing in a company like DW8.

About news flow, those with little conviction need the market to be updated every few weeks in order to keep their small minds at peace. There was 35 market sensitive announcements last year, or one every one and a half weeks. They needed to slow down on the market updates to quarterly because of this inflating the SP.

The sentiment changes on small cap companies very quickly when the SP declines, because retailers can't stand to see a company drop even when they believe the company is progressing nicely, its in our DNA. Block out the noise, sell when its euphoria for holders. When people are thinking about selling their position, that's where the optimal top up opportunities lie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.