KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-12051

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I would suggest 2022/23 will more likely mirror 2007/08 given current unreal valuations in the US. I'm keen to jump in and buy some QQQ but with rising interest rates and pull back of stimulus packages, I see it going further down before rebounding. I'm more often wrong than right mind you.
    As is usually the case, australian co's are massively under-valued compared to their US counterparts. So in our case DW8 should buck the trend all things remaining the same. Slightly concerned though with another comment above, adding fees = barrier to onboarding, and slow down supplier uptake at a time when we're not yet the dominant player. Short term financials should not trump long term strategy. To create a sustainable marketplace you want as many players on the platform. Add fees in 3 to 5 years time and let the commission drive revenue in the meantime. Mass market adoption is stil the variable with this stock. The other variable is bloody covid. QLD in effective lockdown as we finally give in and let it happen.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.