KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Put up a new wine rack today, stocked with some wines ordered...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4044/4044363-8eb29014f7c44db1a6aa39d24dd88075.jpg

Put up a new wine rack today, stocked with some wines ordered and delivered next business day... something good in a tough few months of share price action.

Always important to remember that share price and value aren't the same thing. We were significantly over valued for a while, and now appear to be significantly under valued.

Of course, believing in the vision and the team behind it is one thing, it actually coming to fruition and succeeding is another.

We all know that as investors, so the blow ins taking pleasure in us possibly investing in a company that doesn't succeed - it is possible we have, yes. not all business ventures succeed, regardless of how great the idea.

What a sad indictment on someone as a person though to take pleasure trolling on that. Will never understand it. Tell us why you think the company won't succeed, and back it up in a balanced and respectful way. Most here would love it, and engage.

I get it though, it's the internet - being horrible to anonymous user names serves some purpose for a tiny malignant part of certain personalities, who are at their worst when the lack of face to face somehow makes them forget the empathy that even my 16 month old is capable of.
    Last edited by barmy44: 01/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.