KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-12332

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Hopefully not too off topic, but I'm a BRN holder so I've seen the new set up and registered an account - I thought it was a pong standing forum when I first saw it being disucssed today.

is it literally a forum just created by a BRN holder as an alternative?

The BRN forum is one of the more toxic forums I've seen online... some great analysis, of the tech itself at least, and apparently legitimate enthusiasm for that tech and it's potential market.

Barely any discussion of financials or metrics, which we are lucky enough to get in here (I really appreciate some of the breakdowns of growth metrics etc on the DW8 forum), but I guess BRN is a very different proposition, in a different market. It is more about the tech itself right now.

But wow, is the BRN forum prone to a conspiracy or 400. There are a number of holders who clearly love a very tall tale about their experiences and past history and their behind the scenes knowledge. Seems a little dangerous. Definitely a lot of enforced group think over there.

I also think as that new forum opens up to other stock codes, the trolls are quickly going to overrun it. Keeping a handle on that, with the ferocity of the BRN passion both for and against, will be a massive job.

But yeah, the HC BRN forum is great for sifting through for the occasional actual analysis, but if a person was regularly in the hoi polloi day in day out, I'm not sure it's a very healthy place to be.

This forum has a little bit of trolling, for sure - but that place is obscene.
    Last edited by barmy44: 04/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.