KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Research research and more researchTo be honest, I only became...

1. 902 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Research research and more research

To be honest, I only became aware of DW8 as a result of one of these emails popping up. I looked predominantly because it had the word "Wine" in it and I am known to have a quaff or ten on a lazy Saturday haha.

That was back in 2019 and after looking at Dean and his achievements and his vision jumped in tentatively with a 1M buy at 0.007, more research and I jumped in for another 1M at 0.006, more research I then picked up another 200k at cap raises etc. As of yesterday I have two more buy order in for another 300k to round up to 2.5M.....yep you guessed it, more research, it should never stop.

Yes I could have jumped out at .21, paid off my house and gone on my merry way, but all my research has me believing, my opinion only, that this is a far bigger company than .21 cents in years to come....do I regret it, yup sometimes when I am having a shite day at work but overall in 3-5 years from now when I want to retire and will need a little extra cash for my lambo haha.

I am not here to brag about what I do or don't have, I am here to say that I cannot stress enough the importance of looking right into what you are buying and if it sits comfortably within your risk appetite then make a decision based on that, not on what some Disallowed salesman says on some random reddit thread or facebook post. The problem as I see it, is some people just don't do enough due diligence and jump on the next gypsy bandwagon that comes along then cry foul when they get burnt.

You and only you are the one who pushed GO to purchase. If you lose based on research then you learn more about purchasing shares and whether to hold or fold, but if you lose based on some clown spruking crap, then sorry you really need to think about your choices regarding investing.

You may not agree with me and that is your prerogative, I have my strategy and you have yours. Anywho just IMHO and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.