KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

my favourite bit is that people here think the other people they...

1. 786 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    my favourite bit is that people here think the other people they share the register with are smarter than them and they hobble their imaginations and their ability to make money. Don't invest in penny stocks imagining any one else has even the remotest clue of what they're doing. you think anyone knows whether this stock is worth 4c or 20c? they didn't know last year, and they don't know this year. people legitimately have exhaustive spreadsheets for dw8 with what they presume is actually happening behind the scenes and they can't understand why the sp doesn't reflect their incredible understanding of the innermost workings of digital wine when there's a dude with $15,000 who's just opened a brokerage account with NAB thinking "i like alcohol" with his finger over the buy button who will panic when the sp drops .1c because another dude dumped his 2000 shares because he just realised he can go to bali again.

People are reading charts on company options, sophisticated investors are buying $2000 worth of a stock because they inherited a house in 1998 and now everyone in sydney is buying up their neighbours and they're worth $2,000,000 on paper and their accountant signed them up. people are using black scholes on company options

then someone is like "damn some dude dropping a million shares, some big boi knows what they're doing" on hotcopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.