KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-12847

1. 3,142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 763
    or they sold plenty along the way at a very nice profit and are holding 10-20% for a few years see where it runs , I still think dean will deliver a few bags from here min time frame is hard to say , the next few quarterlies will tell the story If they are poor it’s a sell , buying in the frenzy on the run up I do feel sorry for the holders if they didn’t use a decent exit strategy , the market is just to scared to buy high risk with Russia and possibly China causing havoc and then toss in rising interest rates , few years will see that pass and the stock market will do what it always does , in saying that I thought the COVID drop would take years to recover from but within a few months we had a very nice bull run that made a lot of people happy , this could turn earlier than expected as today’s investors are pretty risk happy , look at the money in coins that has been made I know a few coiners now wanting to try the stock market and they don’t want blue chips they are accustomed to extreme swings , blue chips just don’t do it for them

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.