KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I think it’s the fact it was pumped hard and turned into a meme...

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    I think it’s the fact it was pumped hard and turned into a meme stock. We have not had institutional investment and have not still. We have on the other hand had a very high number of retail investors who have taken a loss to jump onto the next especially if you consider the reason the retail had a big interest was due to social media platforms such as Facebook groups & Reddit. Everyone once listened to the rockets and now everyone is listening to the really poor effort analysis posted on asx bets. I bet if you mention Dw8 on Reddit or Facebook that you will be laughed at and have many saying ‘dog stock’ even though most of them have not followed this business as much as we have.

This is a big reason why I would buy because 1. The business has been doing great without retail following their every move 2. Sentiment is low & the business is looked at very poorly causing market cap deflation which makes for great buying opportunities

You can not deny the fact this business has improved dramatically in the last 12 months. The business is not stopping either, it’ll continue to operate which means more boxes being ticked. So what is the negative of the share price? I think the only negative is larger dilution if a cap raise happens.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.