KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Hey there - sorry to intrude, but @bentleygtv8 isn't going to be...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Hey there - sorry to intrude, but @bentleygtv8 isn't going to be cowed or beaten off by you responding like this. The frustrated "I know what I'm doing, I bought..." response is one of the main reasons they are here.

You - and everyone else reacting to them - should do a quick "advanced search" for posts by this username. Easy way past the hidden profile.

Literally - and I mean that in the true sense - ALL they do on here is troll small caps that are retreating. People with money on the line and companies not doing well SP wise are very fertile waters to drop a line.

What a life, huh?

The only "held" they have is CFO. And not only do they complain on that forum about "non-held" posters talking smack, but that company has dropped from almost 2 cents to half a cent in the last 12 months. Almost exactly the 75% loss they are roasting people on here for. But with their history, that "investment" in CFO has as much weight as when they jumped in here - zero.

Seriously, Bentley doesn't care about any aspect of DW8 or any of the small caps they troll. They want to prod and provoke strangers into angry responses and see red notifications.

Reacting to them as if they believe what they are saying just keeps them coming back.

I'd be genuinely surprised if they had made a single genuine post on this site. Possibly on one of their other accounts, nut not this bentley one.

As always, bentley wants the argument pointless and circular, and you angry. Considering how base level their trolling efforts are, it works unfortunately well.

All the best to you and everyone else up for genuine discussion, both positive and negative.

And bentley - grow up and get off the net. It isn't healthy for you.
    Last edited by barmy44: 24/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.