KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-14068

1. 185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 304
    A director loan?! Seriously?! Mate, tongue in cheek, but whatever youre smoking right now is clouding your judgement. The firm needs every penny they have to grow the business, there's no spare change to issue director loans. C'mon,...

Also your comment on the article is way way way off. Read it again and it's clear that this is not the type of tender that Kaddy would and could have participated in as it's a combo of sales, marketing and distribution, which in the context of what Molson Coors requires isn't provided by Kaddy. If that's not clear then review the business model. Drawing an unsubstantiated conclusion that they bid for this and how 'we needed this' and the impact on cash flow is completely missing the point. Sorry bruv, I understand youre antsy about the SP but you jumped the gun on an article that's not applicable at all and done nothing but get rattled for no reason.

Give the guys some time to wrap 3 legacy businesses and all the crap and little things that come with each under one umbrella. Most important thing (in addition to maintaining the business they already have) is to bring in new business, delivering on their deliverables to clients and execute. You're placing way too much emphasis on but one aspect as if social media engagement and branding is the make or break for the business, which it is not. You don't rebrand everything until it's all neat and tight under one roof which we know it is not yet. It's much more important to make every buck work to grow the business and move towards EBITDA breakeven than spending money prematurely on rebranding vans etc. Seriously, as an investor (and business owner) I want them to work my money hard and spend it on the items delivering the biggest ROI atm. If a prospect or client asks why the front end branding isn't sync'd yet the straight forward answer is "we are primarily focused on the seamless integration of the operational functions following last year's corporate activites to ensure core functionality and client deliverables are maintained at the highest standards and that your service experience is unaffected. We will rebrand the entire business in the near future."

Just sayin; cuz....cause you are stressing about the wrong things instead of focusing on what matters in context of where the firm is atm and what needs to happen. Unrealistic expectations are simply going to result in you being pissed off more when reality meets expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.