KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-14134

1. 7,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2869
    You have been saying that the whole way down. At some point you got to admit you are wrong, because it doesnt matter how small the trades are they have managed to get the price from 15 cents to 2.3 cents over the last year. Its gone down, you can say its small volume but that doesnt stop the fact that thats the price its trading at. If it goes down on small volume it means no one is interested in buying and the only interest is selling. Im not going to take any solace if DW8 is trading at .5 of a cent, and you here saying the same things its pip trades on small volume, what does it matter? Its the price and thats the value of the investment.

You can joke about people needing to pay car insurance, but the fact is anyone that sold at any point in the last year made the right decision given we are trading at yearly lows. Anyone that sold before today could buy in at a better price. Essentially bears have unfortunately been right.

Facts are you have been wrong the whole way down, think you need to admit this rather than lashing out at everyone. It sucks but investors have been wrong, it happens. If you want to lash out at anyone maybe the management would be a good place to start, the last quarterly had the most staff and admin costs DW8 ever had, what are they all doing.

You would hope this management will start pulling their fingers out, If I were them I would feel guilty having taken 12.6 mill off investors in the cap raise last year, and investors are over 50% down. How about an announcement apart from the required quarterlies, get some life and volume back into the company.

Hoping for a change up soon.

For those interested in real volume figures this is what we are looking like for the calander year:

dw8year.png

Average volume traded has been 6.3 million, so today is 3.3 million, little more than half the average. When volume starts increasing to the upside usually a good sign that a change is coming, so look for some up days of 10 mill + for some real change in momentum. GLTAH
    Last edited by amb005: 27/05/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.