KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-14146

1. 390 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    Stop reading forums if it hits your emotions. everyone’s opinion is invalid without facts. Read books based on value investing & follow the quarterlies. I think DW8 will be sitting low until break even is certain and the numbers increase, if the growth continues then the value is continuing to be there. We have the moat in Australia and if over the years the business stars align then we may have the moat and lead the race nationally. Rome was not built in a day & we certainly will not get rich overnight from value investing. This is business & business takes time, ALOT of time. Do not get me wrong, I am a bit worried too, not about the business itself (a little about the cash burn & dilution) but mostly about whether or not I buy now or wait until the price drops further. I like who is steering the boat personally, I understand the business completely, it’s in my circle of competence & its growing rapidly. The share price does not matter to me as I don’t ask to evaluate my other businesses or other investments everyday.

Low cap stocks are extremely volatile & a lot can change in them very quickly especially in the early stages of business growth as contracts can come quickly & with majority of bad investors being gamblers who buy & sell stocks multiple times a year or try to ‘trade’ because they can not leave their money tied up for more than a few days, weeks or month you will see these fluctuations constantly. Nothing will ever stay still & there will be ATHs & ATLs. If you’ve read any books on investing then you will understand the charts that are shown with where a business is trading in one year and then where it is trading the year after etc.

Be patient, follow the simple rules of value investing & enjoy life outside of your investments. Come back for the quarterlies, read them & confirm the business is on track. It’s literally all you can do. Sell if they do not meet expectations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.