KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Like you, watching the markets closely. Trying to pick a...

1. 143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Like you, watching the markets closely. Trying to pick a bottom...

Very tempted to average down but just a slight niggling anxiety eating at me. Does the original value proposition still hold true?

I've always thought the compelling revenue model to be the marketplace. Connecting hospitality venues with obscure small wineries who wouldn't ordinarily be able to connect and trade. Value proposition both sides. This offers revenue scalability.

But all revenue atm, as far as I can see is logistics, not marketplace. Looking at the last 4C reports, i'm only seeing revenue as a factor of cases shipped. I'm not seeing commission, market place fee revenue. I guess, I want to better understand if the market place is still central to the revenue model and if we still have the abiltiy to accelerate revenue as we get more known?

This is a question, not an accusation so please point me in the right direction to find the information. Looking at the last 4C reports, i'm only seeing revenue as a factor of cases shipped. I'm not seeing commission, market place fee revenue.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.