KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-14165

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    Hi fellow DW8 holders,

I can appreciate the frustration regarding the share price at the moment, and I am certainly there with you on balance as I have a decent holding.

Lots of detritus floating about here in the forum currently, but kudos to those posters sharing comments of value, you know who you are.

As far as I can see the firm have not buggered up the overall LT value proposition (though things have changed, eg variation in GMV revenue capacity via % change from Market to Kaddy, and that does change the timeline) and we remain on track to deliver growing GMV and logistics revenue, which as Steve pointed out in his post this morning will (could, should: caveat emptor) accrete to significant rev figures. An initial target of 1B GMV will take some time (years) but as long as Kaddy can manufacture a steady GMV growth rate QOQ then we should (imo: caveat emptor) be fine. That is what I will be watching for in the coming quarters, along with tightening of the financial management, which by all indication (from our inevitably somewhat opaque perspective as retail investors trying to assess a public company) the firm seem to be making this a priority.

I can't speak to the SP but I am happy with the overall progress of the company (considering the extrinsic factors/economic climate), and I'm looking forward to the July report/4C.

Hang in there gang, but don't stick with this (or any stock) on 'faith' or 'hope' alone. That will drive you mad. If you haven't run the numbers yet then now is the time to do so imo otherwise you risk capitulating and potentially f&^king up your LT plan/thesis (if you have one). And to the idiots posting nonsense here day by day, just know that your comments will be insidious to your own mental health.

Best wishes all. If we hit the 1-2c range I will be well and truly increasing my position. See you late July for the next report.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.