KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-14199

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    just had to skim through so much nonsense from so many posters, particularly Bentley and Steve, and not one mention about this fyi letter posted by jimjim1 which essentially encapsulates the headwinds currently facing dw8.

the funniest thing about this thread is the stark contrast between bulls and bears. Only few posters can be in the middle like amb who can see the forest for the trees. Any differing views, particularly for the bear case are the same old MO of “you just want cheap shares and down ramping etc”, which is the morons go-to anecdote to anyone with a sell view.

for anyone holding dw8 for a while, this stock is a perfect case study into the psychology of punters at this end of the market as well as the benefits from differing views and an active portfolio management approach. If you’re reading this then forget about the paper loss and think about what can be learnt from your experience in the dw8 forum. A key one being to be able to spot the BS of certain posters, particularly Steve and keyhole. I only mention those two because their unwavering bullishness in the face of a tanking SP should be noted, for future reference, for anyone engaging in HC discussion forums. Truly, lightbulbs mean FA in the great scheme of things. One must be ready to justify the fully diluted market cap of any stock they hold without the help of anyone, but that’s not to say you can’t use certain information a poster may disseminate. But to adopt any view on either side to the extremes is being emotional. Too much emotion can cost you big time and perhaps that’s why Bentley and Steve post the way they do.

In any case, I would brace my self for more future volatility in markets as I think we are still in a bear trend. Any notion that there will be direct consumer stimulus as seen in the past, or the loosening of rates/financial conditions in this inflationary environment and tight labour market is just wishful thinking . As for DW8, who the hell knows exactly what will happen to this. However, I will change my sentiment to hold just because at these price levels, so many people are underwater and you want to be buying when there is blood on the streets. However this would mostly apply to quality businesses and dw8, for me anyways, is not one of them. This is the stock market though and turds bounce all the time.

I do hope this turns around for people but never fall in love and never ever believe your own or other posters BS.

gltah abd dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.