KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

"should return to similar SP by mid november 2022" steve, you...

1. 2,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 529
    "should return to similar SP by mid november 2022"

steve, you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about and i hope anyone that considers your posts in their investment decisions take it only as entertainment and not advice.

your idea that this happens assumes nothing has changed. but in case you havent realised, the 10 year aus bond has nearly doubled, actual interest rates from the rba have more than doubled, inflation has more than doubled, we have record low unemployment, the price of oil is up almost 50%... and you spout that this would return to above .05? i mean anything is possible with a coordinated pump, but to delude others, as youre far too gone, into thinking that this could be worth 130M when the key issues for dw8 were ALWAYS its high costs is unfounded, uneducated and just dangerous to us average moron stock punters. you insult our moronic intelligence, and that is saying something. back to jimjim1's post, as stated by the company, there are going to be even higher costs as they overpay for third party contractors but when all you can think about is the highs and not the whys, you make your self sound like an upramping fool.

some humility and objectivity would do you wonders champ. it would save you some embarrassment from being wrong continuously on this board. but hey, a broken clock is right twice a day...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.