KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I think encouraging “average moron stock punters” such as...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    I think encouraging “average moron stock punters” such as yourself to start trying their hand at macro investing is even more dangerous. Steve simply shares fundamental analysis on the business- which at the end of the day, is what is being invested in. It’s simple, and over the long term is the only thing that has been shown to work. Overcomplicating things with a plethora of economic jargon sounds smart, and currently makes you look like a genius- but at the end of the day is just a coin flip. Actually- it would only make you sound smart if you actually traded it- I suspect you are just doing some more backwards facing shitposting using a few words you picked up on your favourite YouTube channel to imply any form of reasoning to your commentary— I can almost guarantee that you have not backtested any systems which correlate investment entries and exists with interest rates, m1 m2, unemployment etc… why I can guarantee this is because they unashamedly don’t work lmao- and you’d be too embarrassed to even suggest the concept of you even had a single iota of backing behind your stupid comment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.