KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-14376

1. 2,083 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    there is no exact protocol for the sp action nearing an imminent CR. dont believe your own BS on that.

and im genuinely here to help someone. obvioulsy i could be wrong which is always my disclaimer, but just look at the facts. fact is sp down 33% since dt sold some. a wise move because he can now participate in the cr at a discount.

its just incredible that you still cant exercise the tiniest bit of humility. its always the "misinformation" and paid downrampers and bots and manipulators campaign. meanwhile shareholders of this are getting crushed right now. emotion prevails over reason. subjectivity over objectivity. im all for contrarian moves so i would actually take a punt at .019 but thats just me and it would be a punt. it would be you and the other geniuses to guess the fundamentals and weather the volatility.

its not like i have something against dw8, it just happens to be a stock i follow in which i have a high degree of confidence regarding its turd status at least for now. obviously things can change but the market can remain irrational for longer than you can be solvent.

just hope people can see through the uprampers bs and make the best financial decisions they possibly can. so far, posters like you are NOT doing that.

gltah and dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.