KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-14399

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 395
    Just need to correct myself - I used "equivocate" incorrectly.

I was intending to say those posters show their workings and reach a conclusion, but rarely offer black and white concrete certainties. Usually it's acknolwedged as their POV, the basis for it, and a statement that ultimately the market won't necessarily agree or act consistently, especially not in the short term.

"Equivocate" carries negative connotations and I didn't mean to do so. I just meant the better posters on HC generally acknowledge, ultimately, no one truly knows what's going to happen.

The best posters - for or against - are ones that know they don't have all the answers, but offer politely a position and then the support for it. A reader can make up their mind from there when done properly.

We get a lot of "its doomed, trust me I'm never wrong" - at best, it's typical forum big noting (everyone loves to be the expert online), and at worst it's purely for reacts.

Be as negative as you want is the message - but do it reasonably, politely, and back it up when asked. Otherwise, what point is there to offer it?

Obviously some "positive holders" need to temper their reactions to any criticism of the company, as well - it certainly goes both ways.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.