KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

Any number of reasons they are not buying... Didn't Dean just...

1. 380 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 323
    Any number of reasons they are not buying... Didn't Dean just sell 80k worth of shares to raise for a personal expense... having to sell shares to raise what is a relatively small amount of money will on paper make him look cash poor & would suggest that he may be in a little bit of a cash flow sensitive situation and likely not in a position where he has funds for discretionary spend ..

Directors on 300 to 400k salaries have close to an aggregated 40% bite taken out of their salaries for taxes... add to this even more money being tied up if they are making concessional contributions to super- which I can guarantee you they are making maximum contributions..
    have not looked at rc / ma remuneration but would also assume most salary being being awarded in scrip for tax minimisation.. further deteriorating their cash position.

Taking a quick glance at the substantial holding report, all directors are shacked up in the eastern suburbs of Sydney-- and for any out of towners here, a 2 bed in Rose Bay will lease/ have mortgage repayments of 30-40k pa after tax..
    Add the cost of private school, stay at home wife and iceberg lettuce.. and it doesn't leave much for buying shares...

so ye tldr I wouldn't be so hung up on why no one is buying shares.. money will be tight for everyone rn, even insiders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.