KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-14590

1. 468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey IBD, no antagonism intended - but it isn't always this simple.

An on market share purchase by a Director could indicate zero news on the horizon. Otherwise, they may appear to be insider trading. There are blackout periods that can apply. I don't know DW8s, just saying - an Executive purchase can indicate nothing much is expected near term by the Company.

We have a quarterly result coming soon - these can impact the abilities of Execs to purchase shares.

Also, these people hold multi millions. Maybe they aren't as bothered with token gestures to appease anxious holders as they are getting on with building a business that will exceed the current levels in 2023-24-25.

Just saying, as holders all we have is the share price and that's it. These gestures matter a lot to us, and the absence of them is taken badly.

If you hold 96 million already and you're working on it day by day, buying 200k on market may be the last thing you're concerned with.

Would DT putting $3k into DW8 right now really turn the share price fortune around? Probably not. Might give us anxious holders a day or two of fuzzies, though.

And the fact they aren't may even be a sign of pending big news. Who knows.

The company will succeed or fail on it's long term numbers.

It won't succeed or fail on a token gesture this week by a Director in a cataclysmic market.

Once again, all just my POV - not trying to have a go at yours!
    Last edited by barmy44: 15/06/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.