KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

No antagonism perceived. On the contrary, I value robust debate...

1. 142 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    No antagonism perceived. On the contrary, I value robust debate and want people to come back at me.

I appreciate your clarifications regarding blackout periods and insider trading. Helps to reconcile this issue in my head.

As per my above post, I've tried not to be anxious and stick to a thesis. I've studied the fundamentals and have a rational view on future predicted business success. I have a long term view to a fault.

But at some point this decline starts to hurt. And you start to wonder when's it going to stop and surely there can be something that investor relations can do to market the company as an investment opportunity to stabilise the shareprice at least. Understanding this is not just about giving retailers confidence so they stop selling (just who is selling?!) but also to ensure we have a healthy currency with which to acquire and expand.

I appreciate your perspectives. Having run my own business for many years (under great duress), I get what you're saying, day to day servicing of clients and growing the business is the primary concern. Not how other externals judge you.

US markets had a good green day overnight after a 1% fed rate rise. Let's see if we've hit the bottom at a macro level.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.