KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

FYI my impression from the last DT webinar was that any...

1. 645 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    FYI my impression from the last DT webinar was that any onboarding of a larger supplier (utilising fulfillment) would be delineated in the quarterly (IE if they have onboarded one of the bigger boys this quarter, we may get an update on that end of July via the Q4FY22 update, not via a discrete announcement).

From memory DT said something in the last webinar like 'and I'll look forward to providing an update on that in the next quarterly.'

Probably best to set expectations of all news as folded into the quarterlies. Whilst I would like to see a return to monthly communication to market (not asx releases but monthly-ish webinar/operation updates/supplier spotlights for brand building), I'm only 'expecting' quarterly updates, and that goes for any supplier additions. Having said that, it would be prudent to pop out a few announcements around bigger suppliers using the marketplace if/when they take this up, as this could/would accrete to a flip of sentiment/trend (market conditions allowing).

Have a great week everyone.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.