KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I was just looking at the weekly chart for DW8 and just had to...

1. 415 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I was just looking at the weekly chart for DW8 and just had to zoom in for a trip down memory Lane! Just look at those beautiful green candles, doesn't it just bring a tear down your eye!! There would be quite a few here that remember those crazy 6 or 7 weeks when every day you just couldn't believe your eyes when you checked the SP of DW8! I remember there were so many days where it were up more than 20%, often multiple times a week. I'm talking about mid feb to April 2021, the beautiful run of huuuuuge green candles! What was it like 3 or 4 bags in under 2 months??!!
    Geez they were good times!
    Im holding out for those good times to come back, I'm confident that once they announce a decent quarterly with a solid path to a profitable business and the ship turns around those big green candles will come lining back up and the FOMO we saw will come back all again! Im not sure it will be this quarterly but I'm sure it's coming. Patiently waiting.......
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4493/4493287-8151dbd9b1ea16a41cbd50ec8c3de95e.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.