KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

DW8 Growth, page-15

1. 255 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 175
    Hello guys, following up from my previous post in the other thread. As it stands, today's announcement has remarkably provided us with a consistent base line at 0.010. As discussed in my previous post, there was strong resistance between 0.009 and 0.011; taking into consideration the trajectory of purchases - I think it's safe to rule out that the batch of short-term/day-trade sell off has completed since the last update price push. The current volumes are excellent, and if we continue to stay within (or above) range; a growth can be expected to break on 0.015. Once 0.015 breaks, I think I'll be able to re-asses a new base-line; but it should be smooth sailing. Taking into consideration the current climate, market performance, and the situation that currently faces most businesses; I am of the opinion that DW8 (consider it's rebranding and since rebirth under Mr.Dean Taylor) has put the business through all the right tests and the company has coped with them remarkably. It's not in the high times that one figures out what a business is worth, but it's during times of uncertainty is how we learn how a Leader will react - which in turn reflects the legacy of the business. To mention one of my favourite Crisis-Management case-studies, James E. Burke "The company is responsible first to its customers, then to its employees, the community and the stockholders, in that order. The credo is all about the consumer". It's a reflection of what long-term success is, even in times of uncertainty. (If anybody is interested, Look up Tylenol and James E. Burke). Anyways, Chart is attached below for your kind viewing. JMHO. DYOR. GLTAH. Kind Regards. -T
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2234/2234577-fbc36eb023118fb5ac8f1d4c18044853.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.