KDY 0.00% 2.7¢ kaddy limited

I suspect WDA figures will be incredible this month given...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 194
    I suspect WDA figures will be incredible this month given inter/intra state tourism spending fueled by the inability to travel overseas (and now, the inability to travel to NSW too - what a blessing in disguise). I suspect this trend is likely to continue into the new year. That purchase price + absorption of management is looking more like a steal by the day.

WineDepot likely to have received a very nice boost in the lead up to Christmas thanks to e-retail sales. Suspect sales will taper off after Christmas. As shareholders we have to set reasonable expectations about this seasonality in sales, i.e., don't expect January to blow December out of the water. Our focus with WineDepot is on securing sign ups so that our B2B offering is irresistible. The recent COVID blowout in NSW is unlikely to be an issue for B2B launch given that our initial focus is Victoria.

It's like Dean is playing chess against the easy computer.

Now for the real question - when the hell is this insider trading club going to launch......... my rack is looking empty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KDY (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.